- To advocate for those weaker that need a father's perspective, advice and encouragement.
- Under God's impression and stirring
- A broken behavioral health system. Few good resources. The nature of the person themselves as they vacillate between positive and negative choices.
- Grand life goals being met. I.E. College graduation; High School graduation; Accepting Christ; Growing up; Finding peace within their own stories;
- To guard my wife's health; to model a spiritual maturity in decisions ahead; to live this next chapter together.
- Research the homework needed; insurance; financial support that makes sense
- Living our ministry together
- Do things in the kingdom that a 57 year old can do that I couldn't accomplish at 47 years old.
- The prayer to understand what that means and where that takes us.
- Saving lives for the kingdom; both physically, behaviorally and spiritually