- Volunteer for organizations within my community outside of the local church.
- Chaperone Rock Island High School Marching Band Trips (next one October 13)
- Allowing scheduling conflicts
- Feeling guilty for being away from home all day
- Meeting my son's friends and developing a relationship with them like Mrs. Tucker had when I was young
- Regular blog contributor to blogs outside my own
- Publish a novel series
- Deadlines for QC Mom's Blog
- Outline for NaNoWriMo
- Contacting Sheryl Darrell about creating and contributing to a CF blog
- Time (block off regularly scheduled writing time)
- Ideas (keep a running notebook of ideas, also carry an idea notebook in purse, find a notepad app for my cell phone)
- Regularly contributing to the QCMB and CF blogs which makes me a better writer and more engaged with people around me.
- Getting published would guarantee that my skills improved and would be great to write something that impacted someone positively