- To love my wife in the ways that she needs to be loved.
- To show who God is through my marriage.
- Be the Godly leader of my household.
- Date my wife weekly.
- Write down ways to intentionally connect.
- Write a love note each week.
- Commit to my marriage goals.
- Getting to know God more through quiet time together.
- My conflict is always my schedule... Or my struggle with time management.
- I didn't make time to prepare.
- Lack of energy.
- My wife is able to connect with God on a more intimate level because I led her part of the way.
- Build confidence in who God is and who she is. I help shape Colbie's life through the father that I am.
- Tell Colbie how beautiful and smart she is everyday.
- Make her laugh every single day.
- Always remember to hug and kiss her.
- As she gets older, date her weekly.
- Encourage her to know God on a personal level.
- Focusing on less important things in my typical day.
- Colbie's love is based on my actions rather than just on my words. She is confident in my love for her.
Writing / Music
- Compel others to take action.
- Hopefully help others through what I write.
- Finish my first NYT best sellers list book and get published.
- Make time in my schedule each day for writing, because it is important to me.
- Create an online community where people truly care about others.
- Produce a top 100 billbaord album.
- Sleeping in...
- I now get to sleep.
- Climb 50 US highpoints, all Colorado 14ers and the seven summits.
- Stick to training schedule.
- Eat life-enhancing foods.
- Sleep 7 hours each night.
- Spend one day each month with guides.
- Full schedule.
- I accomplish one of my top 5 life goals.