- learn to embrace, rather than hide from, God's plan for me in His kingdom
- learn how to be still and enjoy my time with God
- to be used by God to lift up others when they are hurting
- I want to learn what it's like to simply love people as much as God intended
- when I hear of someone in need and fear no one is helping them
- fear of not being appreciated
- I want to seek God's plan for my life, while supporting Ryan's journey.
- I want to make Ryan feel good about himself
- I want to be the kind of girl that he'd continue to choose. I want to make his heart swell.
- I want to always seek to be an amazing wife
- Getting distracted with my responsibilities as a mother and housekeeper; Not making time for my marriage.
- I want my kids to feel loved in a way that they never question it.
- I want my kids to feel secure about themselves by providing them a strong, stable family.
- I want my kids to know they are the most important people in my life, after Ryan.
- I want to demonstrate a good marriage to them.
- I want to teach them to think freely, and seek happiness in unconventional ways.
- I want to inspire them to appreciate and love life in a way that causes them to act on it.
- I want my kids to contribute to life and not simply take from it.
- I'm a human and I just get tired (and lazy).
- All of the things I want to teach my kids, I need to work on, myself.