- Start a mentoring program for fatherless kids
- Hire a director
- Launch a website stating the vision.
- Learning to manage
- Building a sustainable program
- Seeing the program spread outside portland
- Ride my bike across America raising funds for clean-water wells
- Sign up for the ride.
- Show up for the ride.
- Fear I won't be athletic enough
- The magnitude of the ride.
- Arriving at the Atlantic Ocean
Storyline President (Archived)
- Launch a social networking site based on people's life plans
- Hire Steve James
- Create the Storyline Guide
- Create the sales video and launch sales site
- Fear people won't catch on
- Ongoing technical concerns with the site
- Managing the printing of the book
- Reading people's life plans knowing we'd made a difference
- Write the new book. Turn it in this year.
- Rent a cabin to finish plotting the book
- Spend October and November in a cabin finishing the book.
- Fears over the content
- Concerns i will be misunderstood (need clarity)
- Time constraints. Must finish this year.
- Turning the manuscript in to Bryan and Brian.
- Launch Storyline for Business
- Complete the Narrative Business Plan Curriculum
- Write copy for the new webpage
- Will face time constraints
- Will want to grow too quickly. Must slow down and use a two-year approach.
- Having our first team complete the Storyline process
- Create a Guide for Increasing Productivity and Share it
- Add it to MySubplot
- Map it Out in Scrivener
- Have it proofread
- Have Kyle Lay it Out
- Write Ad Copy for it
- Add it to the Storyline Store (for free)
- Paying attention to the details
- Finishing strong
- Sending out an email blast letting people know about the product.