- Start a mentoring program for fatherless kids
- Hire a director
- Launch a website stating the vision.
- Learning to manage
- Building a sustainable program
- Seeing the program spread outside portland
- Ride my bike across America raising funds for clean-water wells
- Sign up for the ride.
- Show up for the ride.
- Fear I won't be athletic enough
- The magnitude of the ride.
- Arriving at the Atlantic Ocean
Storyline President (Archived)
- Launch a social networking site based on people's life plans
- Hire Steve James
- Create the Storyline Guide
- Create the sales video and launch sales site
- Fear people won't catch on
- Ongoing technical concerns with the site
- Managing the printing of the book
- Reading people's life plans knowing we'd made a difference
- Write the new book. Turn it in this year.
- Rent a cabin to finish plotting the book
- Spend October and November in a cabin finishing the book.
- Fears over the content
- Concerns i will be misunderstood (need clarity)
- Time constraints. Must finish this year.
- Turning the manuscript in to Bryan and Brian.
- Give my birthday to Charity Water
- Sign up to donate my birthday.
- Getting ahead of the campaign.
- Being bold in asking friends to contribute
- Knowing that because I was born, people will have clean drinking water.
- Get a Masters in Counseling
- Make an appointment at The Seattle School
- Move to Bainbridge
- Create a clearing in your schedule.
- Creating a clearing in my schedule
- Figuring out how to make it all work financially
- Staying on schedule with writing two more books
- Arriving on the first day of class
- Getting a degree
- Launch Storyline for Business
- Complete the Narrative Business Plan Curriculum
- Write copy for the new webpage
- Will face time constraints
- Will want to grow too quickly. Must slow down and use a two-year approach.
- Having our first team complete the Storyline process